If you are searching for an everlasting solution for hair loss, then consider the FUE hair transplant method is a good idea. But you must be thinking of some questions. You will get all your answers here. Read on and get all the information.
Is hair transplant safe and successful?
A hair transplant is an effective way of bringing back hair growth. The success rate of hair transplant procedure relies on various factors, together with the ability & experience of the expert and the density of the individual’s donor hair.
Have you ever thought about an FUE hair transplant?
FUE is an effective technique that is used nowadays, the following article will give you the details about FUE hair transplant treatment and why it is a safe option for hair transplant in men?
FUE Hair Transplant: This is a new hope for the treatment of hair loss in men.
FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplant technique carried out by taking individual hair follicles from the skin and replacing them in the required part of the body where the hair is absent. Experts make use of micro punches to take out solo follicles and move them, with nearly no signs of removal.
The FUE hair transplant technique is considered a secured one. An individual may experience some side effects that are swelling, blemishing, & sensitivity. These side effects will go away a few days after the procedure is done.
There is no fixed cost for the FUE hair transplant technique. The cost can range extensively build on how much hair is being transplanted and also depends on the experience of the surgeon. The final cost of an FUE hair transplant technique depends on –
- The number of surgeons available in the area you are planning for your hair transplant.
- The number of hair to be transplanted.
- The experience of a surgeon you are opting for your hair transplant.
FUE hair transplant technique is usually done in one 7-9 hour session. In fewer cases, longer hours are taken. It is a procedure that is an outpatient one, so a person can go home after the session. Also, there is no interruption in a person’s daily routine but some precautions are to be kept in mind.
How does the FUE hair transplant technique work?
FUE hair transplant technique is a process that is different for each & every individual. Many people start balding in their early 20s, while many start balding much later in their lives. FUE hair transplant brings back hair by replacing old follicles with new ones that are good enough to grow hair.
After a hair transplant, the follicles shall be sustained by blood vessels and start enlarging hair in the area that formerly had balding or thin hair. FUE hair transplant technique generally is done on the scalp of an individual. Also, it can be done anywhere on the body including your arms & legs.
Some precautions are advised by the experts after the FUE hair transplant –
- Prevent yourself from smoking for at least 2-3 weeks after you have undergone surgery.
- Do not consume any medication that can boost blood flow.
- Do not have a haircut for at least 3-4 weeks after your surgery is done.
- Do not go out in the sun for at least a month or your head can be covered with a hat or a cap.
- Do not color or dye your hair for at least 4 weeks after the surgery.
- Always consult the doctor for the medication in case you will have any pain.
- Do not sleep on your face as it can cause swelling. Sleep with your head raised up to 30-40 degrees for at least 3-4 days.
- Do not consume alcohol for at least 3-4 days after the surgery.
- Do not comb hair in the implanted area for 7 days after the procedure.
- Do not visit a dusty environment for at least a week after the procedure.
- Shampoo very softly for the first 7 days after the procedure.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant technique
- Unseen scars – FUE does not leave any scars in the area where the transplantation is done. This gives a fair and probable finish. When an FUE is performed with an accurate dagger, the slit is minimal, so that the scar that rests when healed is unseen to the eye.
- Quick healing proceeding – After the FUE hair transplant, the scalp should be adjusted to the implants, for healing. With an FUE hair transplant technique, the period of healing will be very fast.
- No recess – A person can resume everyday activities without any extreme care as the treatment requires no break.
- Perfect for compact heads – Several scalps are very small and do not permit the exercise of other treatments. For such cases, the FUE hair transplant technique is an absolute choice.
- Splendid hair – FUE hair transplant is created to nurture the growth of pencil-thin hairline to get an extra probable look in terms of hair growth.
- Growth of hair follicles – This treatment not only comes up with the growth of hair in the scalp area but uplifts the existence of hair on other further segments of the body.
- After treatment care is simple – All over inspection is simple to follow with no reclining, no kneading, sleep deliberately for the first few days.
Let’s come to the conclusion
When all the above points are assessed jointly, it can be said that the FUE hair transplant technique meets the supposition. It is immensely supreme that it produces a natural hair look.
Though, to have a fortunate result, patients should choose the right & good surgeon and righteous health center. FUE hair transplant is effective and works the best. In most of the FUEs, the surgeon does high-level work, although it is the hired hands that do the extraction and setting work.
So the effectiveness is an aggregate of numerous elements. Hopefully, I have responded to all your doubts.